Jewel Capital Inc. is looking for a part-time Marketing/Branding Intern. The Intern's main job responsibilities are promoting the company's services, including market research and advertising, and assist in company brand development & management. The position is part time to permanent based on job performance and productivity.
This position’s responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Propose marketing and branding strategies;
2. Assist in building the company's branding in the real estate industry;
3. Initiate marketing campaigns (emails, press releases, seminars &
4. Enhance and maintain company website and social media outlets;
5. Conduct Market Tracking Analysis based on existing database;
Other special assignments as needed.
1. Strong communication skills in both speaking and writing;
2. Excellent problem-solving skills;
3. Critical and strategic thinking;
4. Self-starter and needs minimal supervision;
5. Responsible and work well with a team.
1. Basic knowledge of real estate;
2. Marketing or Branding related experience
This is an unpaid position.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: